Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis)
Sweet almond oil is a luxurious creamy oil that has high quantities of oleic acid, Vitamins A, B2, B6, D & E. It makes the skin soft, supple, and more radiant.
Historically, almond oil has been used in several traditional schools of medicine to treat dry skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. It has regenerating, restructuring, and moisturizing properties, and it is recommended for dry and delicate skin; it soothes rough and irritated skin.
- To help with skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Sweet almond oil is an oil that contains high levels of fatty acids and has been used for centuries to treat skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis.
- As Face Oil - to revive skin's natural glow, nourishing, balances skin moisture.
- As a Massage / Body Oil - use as it is or blend with fractionated Coconut Oil and your favourite essential oil. Or try our ready to use Body Oils
- Apply almond oil directly to your hair to increase shine and softness, rubbing a small amount in between your palms before applying it, pay special attention to the ends of your hair.
- For hair health massaging almond oil on the head and scalp improves the circulation of blood to the roots, promoting hair growth and making it stronger. Almond Oil contains Biotin, and massaging your hair with almond oil is an effective way to provide your hair with a healthy dose of Biotin to promote hair growth and reduce hair thinning.
- Baby Oil - Almond oil is a natural moisturiser for the baby's skin.
If you're allergic to nuts, avoid using almond oil on your skin. If you've never used almond oil on your skin before, do a patch test before applying to your face.
This product is intended for external use only.
Store in a cool dark place, away from sunlight