The diffuser can be expected to last up to 3 months; this can be dependent on the fragrance, frequency the reeds are turned, and the diffuser is situated.
How to use:
- Remove the plastic plug and insert reeds, dip both ends of the reeds into the oil blend the first time they are used to initiate the wicking process.
- Turn the reeds over once a week to maintain and enhance the scent throw.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, extreme heat and draughty areas.
- 100 ml glass bottle. Bottle comes with a plastic plug for storage and shipping.
- 5 natural rattan reeds
- Cardboard box with PVC window. Overall dimensions: H 270mm x W 90mm x D 90mm
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Always put your reed diffuser on a level surface.
- If the diffuser liquid comes into contact with skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation or a rash occurs, seek medical advice/ attention.
- The diffuser liquid may cause serious eye irritation. If diffuser liquid comes into contact with eyes, rinse with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do and continue rinsing. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- If diffuser liquid is spilt on a surface, thoroughly clean the liquid off. Ensure you wipe any residual diffuser liquid from the bottom of the vessel before placing on a level surface.