Our beautiful candles are hand-poured into stunning cut glass jars and scented with natural fragrance oils.
We use a soy blend candle wax, sourced from partially hydrogenated vegetable oils of soy bean and coconut - No Additives.
You can choose from:
- Raspberry & Vanilla
- Christmas Lily
- Coconut & Lime
- Strawberry Mousse
- French Pear
- Pineapple & Mango
- Vanilla & Caramel
- Frankincense & Myrrh
- Blood Orange
- English Garden
- Honeysuckle & Jasmine
- Strawberry & Champagne
- Amber Noir
If we don't have your favorite fragrance listed, please send us a message and let us know and we will try to source it especially for you.
Ingredients: Pure Soy Wax, Pure Coconut Wax, Natural Fragrance Oils.
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning. Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a candle container when the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning a candle when there is ¼ inch of wax left in the vessel.
- If burning multiple candles, place each candle at least three inches apart from one another. This is to ensure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Before re-lighting, let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts.
- Use extra caution when burning candles during a power outage. Battery-powered lights like flashlights are much safer sources of light during a power failure.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Do not use water to extinguish a candle, this can cause the hot wax to splatter and could break a glass container.
- Before leaving the room, make sure your candle is completely out and there is no glow coming from the wick ember.
- Do not touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.