- Bentonite Clay for healing Eczema, evening skin tone and detoxifying skin. Bentonite Clay is composed of aged volcanic ash. It is unique in that it has the ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. When mixed with water, its electrical components change, allowing it to absorb toxins, heavy metals, chemicals and other impurities from the skin.
- Calendula promotes skin tissue repair and helps to regenerate cells, helps to heal Eczema and sooth dry, chapped skin. Calendula is antiseptic and antibacterial, calm and heals skin with acne.
- Activated Charcoal for deep cleansing, detoxification, smoothing and tightening pores.
- Coconut Cream is rich and super-moisturizing, provides deep cleaning & removing impurities. Ideal for dry skin.
- Olive Oil soap is considered to be one of the best treatments for dry skin as its moisturizing properties help to soften the skin texture, hold moisture and nourish it without interfering with natural skin function.
Handmade in Timaru, New Zealand
All 7th Cloud Soaps are handmade in small batches. We use the cold process method & natural skin loving ingredients. Our soaps are then left to cure for 4-6 weeks. They are hand cut and hand packaged, due to the unique hand made process, each bar will vary slightly in size, shape and appearance to the photo.
Care instructions: Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Use within 12 months for best fragrance. Once in use, we recommend the use of a soap dish with good draining. Allow soap to dry out between uses to increase the life of the bar.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil certified as being sustainable by RSPO, Sunflower Oil, Calendula infused Olive Oil, Coconut Cream, Activated Charcoal, Bentonite Clay, Sodium Hydroxide, Water, Fragrance Oil, Sodium Lactate